This is truly an unprecedented time in our history that we will get through together. We know that it is creating significant personal hardships, especially for our dedicated hourly associates who serve our clients and customers every day. As always, nothing is more important to us than the safety and well-being of our employees.
HOURLY EMPLOYEE RESOURCE CENTER
We're helping connect our valued U.S. hourly associates whose jobs have been affected or hours have been reduced with temporary work opportunities.
WELL-BEING OF OUR EMPLOYEES
We have implemented the following measures to help our valued associates through this difficult time:
- All Aramark employees will have access to Telehealth, a 24/7 resource for people who feel sick and need immediate access to advice and care from a licensed medical professional.
- In addition, our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available to all employees and their families at no cost. It provides helpful tools for managing anxiety and fears, including support to help you explain this complex situation to your children.
We are taking the necessary steps to stay informed and engaged with the Centers for Disease Control and World Health Organization guidance for preventing and reducing the spread of COVID-19. In order to ensure workplace safety and maintain a safe environment to serve our clients and customers, we are doing the following:
- Taking proactive steps to review and refresh general safety procedures with associates.
- Being extra vigilant and intensifying preventative measures, such as implementing enhanced sanitation and hygiene practices across all of our operations.
- Working closely with our partners to assess and modify customer-facing services in order to provide a safe and comfortable environment.
- Continuing to follow and apply our long-established food safety processes and protocols within our operations.
- Monitoring the situation within our businesses through our dedicated Aramark Response Committee and keeping our field teams up to date on required actions.
Employees with access to aramark.net should refer to the Coronavirus intranet site for the latest guidance, resources and contact information. If you don’t have access to the intranet or still have questions, please ask your manager for guidance.