This website is operated by Qualtrics. Aramark is not responsible for the privacy practices of Qualtrics. For more information about Qualtrics and its privacy practices, please visit http://www.qualtrics.com/privacy-statement/
Click on one of the links below to go to the listed section:
We may obtain the following information in connection with your use of this website:
- Your contact information (such as name, postal or e-mail address, or phone number)
- Details about your attendance, experience, and preferences at Kansas City Chiefs games, including your responses to survey questions
- Demographic information you wish to provide (such as age range or gender)
- Other information you may provide when you communicate with us or participate in our surveys or promotions
We or our business partners may combine information that may be received through this website with information from other sources, such as information that we or our business partners already have about you, obtain about you from third parties (e.g., data companies or social media platforms), or obtain from publicly available sources.
Children’s Personal Information
This website is not directed to individuals who are younger than 13 years old. If you are younger than 13 years old, please do not provide any personal information through this website.
We may use the information we obtain to:
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business and the products and services we offer
- Respond to your questions and comments about products, services, or this website and provide customer support
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, events, promotions or our relationship with you regarding this website. We may also communicate with you to offer you products and services we believe may be of interest to you, and manage your participation in our events or promotions
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received and read)
- Provide targeted advertising about good and services that are likely to be of greater interest to you
- Protect against and prevent fraud, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying unauthorized user
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways with your consent.
We may use and disclose information that is not in personally identifiable form for any lawful purpose. If we combine information that is not in personally identifiable form with information that is, we will treat the combined information as personal information for so long as it is combined.
We do not disclose personal information about you that we receive through this website, except as described in this Policy. We may share the information we obtain:
- With our business partners, such as The Kansas City Chiefs
- With our service providers that perform services on our behalf. Our service providers are not authorized by us to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. An example of such services is conducting surveys or promotions.
- With our parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies for the purposes described in this Policy
- Other third parties, pursuant to your request or consent
We also may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) in response to a request by law enforcement authorities, (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity, (iv) to enforce our terms and conditions, (v) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property or that of our affiliates, you, or others. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition or combination of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceeding). Following any such event, you may contact the entity to which we transferred your personal information with any inquiries concerning the processing of that information. We may retain copies of that transferred information.
We offer you certain choices about what information we receive about you through this website, how we use and disclose the information, and how we communicate with you.
Here are the choices we offer:
You may choose not to receive marketing email communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the marketing emails. Please note that even if you opt out, we may continue sending you relationship or transaction-related information, such as notifications about relevant changes in this website’s terms or policies.
If you are a California resident, you may request that we provide to you (i) a list of the categories of personal information about you that we have disclosed to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the calendar year preceding your request, (ii) the names and addresses of such third parties, and (iii) if the nature of the third parties’ business cannot reasonably be determined from their names, examples of the products or services marketed, if known to us, sufficient to give you a reasonable indication of the nature of the third parties’ business. To submit your request, please contact us through the Contact Us page and include "California Privacy" in the subject line and your request in the body of the communication.
You may access and correct certain information you have provided on this website by accessing the account you establish on the website or by contacting us through the Contact Us page.
This is a U.S. website that is governed by U.S. laws, including those governing the privacy and security of your information. If you use this website, you are transferring your information to Aramark and its service providers in the United States. By using this website or providing your information to us through this website, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to the United States, and our handling of your information in accordance with applicable U.S. requirements and this Policy.
Your personal information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in any country where we or the parties with whom we share your personal information (as described above) have facilities, which may include countries other than your country of residence. These other countries may have different data protection laws than your country of residence. By using this website or providing your information to us through this website, you consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of your personal information as described above.
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical measures designed to safeguard the security of personal information we receive in connection with this website. Despite such efforts, however, please note that no company can fully eliminate risks or guarantee the security of personal information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of information about you at any time, and we bear no liability for uses or disclosures of personal information or other data arising in connection with theft of the information or other malicious actions.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Policy, please contact us by visiting our Contact Us page.
Effective Date: May 18, 2015